If you’re hard-pressed on time and the thought of writing your speech solo is daunting, it'd be best if you hand over the task to a professional. Like us. We live and breathe best man speeches and will take over preparing your speech in time for the wedding day.
Note: Before booking this service, first fill out this form so we can determine if we’re able to work with your timeline.
Here’s what’s included:
- Being teamed up with a speechwriter who’ll not only write your custom best man speech but also keep you on schedule by providing you with a timeline, so you know when to expect what
- A copy of our questionnaire which is designed to help you brainstorm and collect memories and stories between you, the groom, and the couple
- Your speechwriter collects your answers to the questionnaire and, if necessary, arrange a meeting to discuss your answers and review any questions *
- A best man speech tailored to you (which includes tips and advice related to delivery) and delivered according to the timeline
What happens after you book this service:
- Immediately after booking, you'll gain access to download our questionnaire via a link. The link expires 24 hours after the time of booking so make sure to retrieve the questionnaire ASAP.
- Your speechwriter, within 24 business hours of booking, will contact you via email to introduce him/herself and provide the timeline you two will be working with.
- You complete the questionnaire and email it to your speechwriter who’ll take the answers you provided to write your speech so make sure to include all your favorite memories and stories.
- If necessary, a call will be scheduled between you and your speechwriter to go over any questions s/he may have regarding your questionnaire answers. *
- Your speechwriter will take everything you’ve provided, work his/her magic, and deliver a custom best man speech on the date stated on the timeline.
* We're available to meet in person; however, our availability is restricted by geography and may be subject to additional fees. Therefore, unless otherwise discussed, all meetings, practice sessions, and face-to-face interactions are done online via Skype or FaceTime.